Our Woodlake Facebook Community was created for the purpose of providing additional positive connection and information exchange between members of our community. It is our goal to share neighborhood and community information, while making everyone feel welcomed and safe.
By requesting to join and remain in this group, you agree to follow these rules:
- MEMBERSHIP. This group is for current homeowners and tenants. We ask that if you sell or move, you remove yourself from the group or let an administrator know to do that.
POLITICS AND RELIGION DISCUSSIONS.No discussion of politics or religion, please. Event announcements are allowed with no commenting. Posts to carpool from Woodlake to any event or invitations to meet up at any event are permissible.
- TONE & LANGUAGE. No foul, inappropriate, or abusive language permitted. Always be courteous and respectful. Remember that many of our community services are made up of volunteers. We are all neighbors and need to treat each other with kindness and respect. No calling out or naming of persons, individuals, or addresses unless previous permission granted by said individuals. Insults to individuals, members, or groups will not be tolerated and will be removed.
- EVENTS. Community events hosted at the Clubhouse or a member’s home may be posted to invite all members of our community, or to offer the opportunity to carpool to an event.
- ADVERTISING/SERVICES & BUY/SELL/TRADE. Members may seek service recommendations, buy/sell/trade opportunities within our community. As part of being courteous and respectful, we ask that negative reviews of businesses and services be limited to the simple statement that you had a negative experience and to contact you directly for more complete information. Because we are all inundated with advertising wherever we turn, we ask that you don’t advertise national companies or products to the group. We welcome advertising services beneficial to our local community and responses to requests for services.
- ADMINISTRATION. The Administrators of the group will make the final decisions concerning all posts and comments. Respectful communication with our volunteer administrators is required to remain a member of our Facebook community. Grievances with the HOA that can be best addressed by our community manager T.R. O’Neill, with CAS, should be directed to him at