Here's your chance to sell your old treasures and shop for great bargains!
Booth Fees donated to local charities. You keep 100% of your sales!
- When: Saturday, May 12, 2012 from 8 A.M. to 11:30 A.M., rain or shine.
- Where: Jordan High School, front parking lot - 6806 Garrett Road, just off Hope Valley Road.
- How: call 919-333-9656 or the woodcroftwomensclub.com for reservation forms.
- Cost:$25 for a double parking space, one for your car, one for your merchandise.
- Set up 6 - 8 A.M. ONLY!
- By 7:45 A.M. all vehicles must be parked to allow for pedestrian free flow.
- No sale of concessions as these items will be sold by WWC for charity fundraising.
- BEFORE LEAVING: your space must be clean of all sale items and trash!
Go to woodcroftwomensclub.com for reservation forms and/or click on the Contact link to send an email for additional information.
Woodcroft Women's Club (WWC) is a group of dynamic, energetic women from the Woodcroft, Woodlake and Hope Valley Farms neighborhoods, who meet monthly to share friendships, special interests and to serve the local community through volunteering and donations to local charities. Donations to the charities are made with funds earned at the Club's two major fundraising activities - a Holiday Auction and a Spring Neighborhood Yard Sale.
In addition to the monthly business meetings and the fund raising activities, the club has eight (8) special interests groups and an Adopt-a-Trail group that maintains the portion of the American Tobacco Trail through Woodcroft. All women are invited to join. The group meets on the 4th Monday of every month, except June, July and August, at the Woodcroft Professional Building, 5502 Fortunes Ridge Dr, Suite K at 7pm. See website www.woodcroftwomensclub.com for more information.